Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Time

Well friends, the time has come for me, like it does for so many women of my generation and vague humanities related skill set.


The time has come in which I must decide to either become a wedding photographer (too many working weekends), train to be a doula (um.. do you have a placenta encapsulater I can borrow?) or....


Open an Etsy shop.


That's right ya'll. I did it.


Get ready to watch my massive customer base bring paypal to its knees.

But seriously though... maybe you could take a look?

4 comments:

Darby said...

How exciting! I've always loved your quilts. And, if in the future you decide you want to train to be a doula, I'll do that with you!

christie said...

awesome kate! seems like you could charge even more for these beauties, but what do i know.

Kelly said...

I feel honored already have some of your original work in my home. I love your new quilts as well.

Kate said...

Pricing them was the hardest part! I don't want to be the jerk who undercuts the market, but I also don't want to overvalue my craftsmanship, which I feel like is maybe not up to the level of the $150 quilts. It's tricky!