Monday, February 16, 2009

Babies in Laundry Baskets

It's raining and there's no school today. No park, no dog walks and your little sister is always messing with the computer when you try to play games. What to do?

First dump the clean laundry out and stick your sister in the basket.


Then fill the basket back up with clothes.


Then call your mom to come see.


Rescue your sister when she gets REALLY tired of being in the laundry basket.


And decide one sister shouldn't have all the laundry basket fun.


And yes those clothes are still on the floor of their room. One thing at a time... I have a feeling this is going to be a long day.

3 comments:

-- chase said...

I can only imagine how loud that whole game must have been.

banana said...

it could be worse; i think as children most of our laundry basket games envolved riding in them down the flight of stairs at 2710 and they usually ended in tears and a banister related injury.
mostly i think of the brown plastic basket that we broke the sides out of- it was totally useless for laundry. but i think before that one there was a larger yellow one. i can barely remember you sending me down the stairs in that one- holding the basket for me so i could get in, and then letting me go- so you could see if it was safe before you went.

Kate said...

When I walk up those stairs now I can't imagine going down them zipped up in a sleeping bag, and yet I don't think we ever had a slumber party that ended any other way. How are we still alive?