Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Shoes


These are Japanese Alligators Baby Booties by Jennifer Ladd on Sew Mama Sew. Seeing those this morning sent me on a baby shoe hunt. There are lots of adorable handmade shoes out there:

Patterns like this one (so tiny!) and this one I have to try, as soon as I amass some secret stash of wool felt because I know it's not a LOT of felt, but still, have you seen how expensive wool felt is? AH!


And then there is this woman. I want to be a tiny baby so I can wear those shoes. Or maybe a tiny tiny little person so I can live in them. Picking my favorite pair was impossible, so I just went with the blue. Her etsy shop is currently empty, but maybe she's just taking a break?

Anyway, that's what I've been doing today. Looking at baby shoes on the internet and making negative progress on homework, housework, and crafting. The girls both have colds, and so I do too. Wren and I have been working on some valentines for school that I'll be able to show soon, but we're not done yet. There's a grocery store trip in my future for glitter and glue, among other things. But oh well, it's pretty outside and maybe eventually I'll change out of my pajamas and we'll go for a walk.

No comments: