Saturday, September 13, 2008

Introduction

Just to put something up here:

I'm jumping the Lazlo Files over here, and shifting it to be more a record of our lives right now. My days at home with the girls- what they're doing and saying, and what I'm baking and sewing and what not.

It's ridiculously easy, when the months are so short and the days are sooooooooo long, to forget all the fun things these kids do. And it's easy for me to get bogged down in laundry/homework/dishes whatever and miss out on enjoying these few fast years with little babies who thing I'm awesome (even when I say no).

So no big deep thoughts. The plan is to post short and often, and only post things I'll want to read in 10 years. So this will probably not be an accurate reflection of our lives. Oh well.

No comments: